Holidays in the Village
A December Tradition
December 4, 2016
2 - 4 PM
Place: Weeden Park
(Main Street, south of
Craven Lane by Post
Come join us at the Gazebo in Weeden Park to light the village tree, join the Girl Scout carolers, and get in the holiday spirit!
Enjoy hot chocolate and treats by Fedora Cafe.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will be on hand!
Youngsters' pictures will be taken.
Some of what you'll enjoy:
- Visit with Santa.
- Enjoy music of the season. Lawrence High School ensemble choir. Girl Scouts also singing.
- Make an ornament and decorate the Village Tree
- Year-long sponsor ESF Summer Camps - Lawrenceville will be doing a holiday craft.
- Meet friends and neighbors.
- Hot chocolate and treats.
- Then treat yourself and dine out at one of our fine Village restaurants.
This event kicks off Main Street's traditional enjoyment of the winter season.